Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Welcome Back

Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh my gosh, where has the time gone? It's been weeks since I've blogged and that is so not like me. I'm a really good blogger. The truth is, I've been working hard on I Love Boudoir.com. Jennifer and I have been working really hard these past few weeks on getting the company up and running. We had an awesome start and things are going really well. I just needed to spend a little extra tlc on the new company.

But things are back to normal here at Mandy Hank Photography. Wedding season is approaching, family picture season is approaching and I can't wait to show all of you!!

Today is my birthday. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I usually get a lot of "awww's" or "Oh really's?". It was my 23rd birthday. I woke up in the morning to a friend calling me and my birthdays have never been the same since. Hard to celebrate that is for sure. And I don't think I'll ever have another birthday where I don't cry. I'm not crying because I'm getting older. I cry when I remember what happened on 9/11. I still watch old footage, view pics and watch reruns of the news that day. I'm not sure why I do, since it's so tragic to watch. But I think it feels me with a huge wave of patriotism. Any doubts I have through the year about our economy or anything happening in America, I watch that and can't help feel an overwhelming feeling and so proud to be an American!!

I'm sure almost every American will feel the same way I do each year, I just have another agenda on the calendar today. I need to try and celebrate a life God has given me and celebrate the best way I know how, with my friends and family!

Tonight we are taking the kids to Benihana for dinner- should be lots of fun and I'm excited to show you pics of the big event!!! :) Stay tuned!

We were messing around outside and Hunter wanted to take a picture and he snapped this one for me- thought he did a pretty good job :)


1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

Great job Hunter! and I love your hair brown ;)