Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Daradee and Ross-December 30, 2006

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ross and Daradee were married last Saturday at Sassi in Scottsdale. This was a gorgeous venue. Every detail of their wedding was extremely elegant, even the feathers on her dress. Ross and Daradee were probably the most laid back bride and groom I've ever worked with, so easy and were just ready to say I DO in front of friends and family. And although the weather was a little chilly out, it didn't damper their party. Once the music was on, the blood was pumping and everyone was on the dance floor letting it loose. One thing I thought was really special was her parents were married on that same day 39 years ago, her mother's parents were also married that same day 67 years ago. 3 wonderful generations of anniversaries. Daradee and Ross have big shoes to fill but I have no doubt they can do it. Thank you so much Ross and Daradee for letting me be a part of your wedding day. I had blast and wish you many years of love. Check out their slideshow at www.mandyhank.com/slideshows Password is Murray30
The group getting crazy dancing!
Sweet picture



Beautiful Rings!
The Dress- love the feathers




No comments: