Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Uptown Bridal

Friday, February 16, 2007














I went to high school with Tonya and Nicole, they were twins who were on my pom squad. I just recently found out that they just opened this bridal store in downtown Chandler. I hadn't seen the two of them since high school. That was 10 years ago for me this year- yikes. So I took a drive today to see them and the new store. Oh my gosh I was so impressed. It sure made me want to get married all over again. They have the cutest stuff. It's a great store, great location and owned by great girls. You really need to check their store out. They have an awesome selection of bridesmaids gowns and bridal gowns, along with shoes, veils, accessories and anything else you can think of. Check it out when you have a minute and tell them I sent you! http://www.uptownbrides.com

No comments: