Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Shanna and Jamie's wedding

Sunday, April 29, 2007





















I'm trying really hard to get caught up with my postings. And I couldn't wait unitl I could post this wedding.
Two weeks ago on April 15, Shanna and Jamie were married at the Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale. I had never shot there before and was really excited. The weather and site were beautiful. We started out the day in her room taking pictures of her getting ready and then met up with the men to get some shots of them.
Shanna and Jamie are a great couple. I had a really good time shooting their wedding, not to mention they are a great looking couple so it always makes for really nice shots. Jennifer from Ograce Photography came and helped me out for a couple of hours as well. It was great having another photographer there, always makes it more fun!
Thank you so much Shanna and Jamie for allowing me to be there at your wedding and capture your day for you.
Best Wishes!
You can view their slideshow here
Password is Lewis

No comments: