Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

WOW- I love my job

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I just got 2 great e-mails from previous brides that I have photographed for last year. Both of these couples were one of my favorites. I had such a connection with both and was so happy to have been at their weddings. I just love to hear things like this because it makes me think I've done good and my job is just so rewarding. You just can't get much better than this.

The first is from a couple from May of 2005- Megan and Tim. I actually hadn't met Tim until the day of the wedding, but their friends and family were so sweet. I was also 8 months pregnant with Hunter and they kept asking me if I needed any food or something to drink. I had to keep reminding them to stop worrying about me and to have fun at the wedding.

"Wow I could say so much. I look at my pictures everyday as they are plastered around our house. They truly captured the memories of our wedding because when I look at them all of my emotions flood right back to me as though I was doing it all over again. I have received so many compliments on our pictures from people that come by... You were wonderful to work with- I don't think anything about the wedding could have been as easy. You answered all of my questions, we signed a contract, I sent you directions and itinerary and saw you right on time on the day of the wedding. You were with us all day capturing some wonderful memories. You were not intrusive or controlling, you went with the flow of things and caught the "real" moments of the wedding. Not long after the wedding we received all of our pictures and discs. The Pictage website worked wonderful for all of the family and friends that wanted to share some of our memories. Plus the website was very easy to use. I look forward to another event in our lives so that I can call you to have you take the pictures! " -Megan Cheever
You can see their post here

The second e-mail I got was from a bride from last October. Paula and Mike. Their wedding was a lot of fun as well, lots of dancing. I just love when all the wedding guests let loose and party. They actually have a little girl named Harley who was also a big part in the ceremony.

"Our experience with Mandy was amazing. From our first meeting to our engagement session to our wedding, everything was great. Mandy was very professional and open to suggestions we had about everything. She really captured the fun everyone had at our reception. Our photos turned out fantastic and we would definitely recommend Mandy to anyone that wants a wonderful experience and great photographs! "- Paula Butler
You can see their post here

Thank you so much Megan and Paula for such kind words. I was so honored to have been at your wedding and hope I can document for events in your lives.

No comments: