Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Day 1 Workshop

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WOW WOW WOW and AMAZING. That's what I got from yesterday. Oh and really cold feet. It's raining here and really cold which stinks but we all had an amazing day. We really learned so much from Mike and the other photographers. We went out to Balboa Island to do an Engagement Shoot- It's so funny that when 15 photographers are shooting a couple everyone thinks they are famous. I can't tell you how many people stopped us to ask us who they were. It was pretty funny.

We all went out to eat last night at Kojis. Yum, we all had a great time. There is a wonderful photographers here, everyone is so nice. It's so exciting to meet up with them and all learn from each other.

Here are some of my favorite pics from yesterday's shoot.




4 comments:

Marie Moyers said...

OH yah isn't that restaraunt fun... cook your own food... who would have thought.
I see Rosanna is modeling again. She is soooooo photogenic. We went to balboa also. Loved the video arcaide. Someone pulled up with a porche and we got to photograph her with that too. Oh such great memories.
*sigh*

Kimberly Jarman said...

Great Job Mandy!! So much fun... wish I could be out there with you guys!!!

Zoom-Bug Photography said...

Blog Lovin'!! haha These rock...nice work girlie!!

Marie Moyers said...

I saw you in Kenny Kims blog. I sat in the same seat as you!!