Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Avery Family

Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Todd, Wendy, Claire and Aubrey. I met them for the first time at their family session and I was really excited to meet them. When I saw their adorable little girls Claire and Aubrey I knew we were all in for some adorable pictures. We took their family session at the Zoo and unfortunately it was about a million degrees outside so thank you Avery Family for being such great troopers and putting up with the heat.


Wendy and Todd

How cute is this? Sisters are so adorable!





We let them play around in the water for a bit- it was much cooler around this fountain

My favorite of the day!!!

You can view more of their images on their slideshow -CLICK HERE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You did a wonderful job of making this a forever memory - and with such skill and creativity!

Courtney said...

Mandy, these are TOO cute! I'm loving that you used the Love sign! These are adorable...great work girlie.

Photography By Jo said...

I love the one of the little girl splashing in the water! It's perfect!