Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Jordan & Colton-Class of 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011




Spring Break has finally arrived for us here in the Hank House. I can't tell you how much this much needed break will be appreciated!!! Mostly I think for me. The last 8-10 months have just been a crazy whirlwind filled with trying to be at 2 locations at once, running kids all over, running the two photography businesses and still trying to keep up on bills, cleaning, cooking, finding time to brush my teeth during the day. Well I promise I do that every day but sometimes it can be a challenge. :)

The greatest part of the Spring Break is we are leaving for a few days and doing absolutely nothing. No "to-do" lists, no running kids all over, no house cleaning, no answering emails! Oh it'll just be the greatest vacation ever. On that note, this will be my last post for a few days. My blog is officially on vacation as well!

My last session before Spring Break was Colton and Jordan. Brothers that are graduating this year from Hamilton High School. They are both big into baseball and hope to play in college. I wonder if Hunter will be like them when he is their age. I know they are super competitive and right now Hunter just likes watching his shadow in the outfield. We have a long way to go for the Yankees to call up Hunter. :)

Congrats Colton and Jordan on your graduation! You all should be so proud of this major accomplishment!! Good luck in college!! :)

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!








































No comments: