Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Poyner Kids 2011

Friday, June 03, 2011




Summer is finally here!! I'm so excited that we don't have to rush out of the house every morning to get somewhere. We will be able to sleep in and that is AWESOME!!!! Of course sleeping in to my kiddos is about 7:30am. I'm working on them though. We have some fun activities planned for the summer but mostly I think we'll just hang out, swim and stay out of our horrible Arizona heat.


I have been working on my 365 project which I get really excited about and then get really frustrated with. It is really hard some days to post a picture. But hopefully this summer will help and I'll be able to have some inspiration. I have stayed up to date although I have lacked posting the pictures on my blog, so I hope to get caught up in that department as well.


Well here's to you all having wonderful summer memories as well, take some time out to spend time with the kids and create those wonderful memories you may not have for very long.


Here are the cutie Poyner Kids. Totally rockin' their outfits and adorable pictures. It's so great to see them get bigger each year I take these pictures.


You can view their slideshow by clicking here!!!






































No comments: