Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Brenda, Maghan & Taylor 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I can't believe the summer is finally coming to an end.  The summer here wasn't as bad as it has been in past years but we were a lot more humid here.  I hate when people tell me that Phoenix is just a dry heat.  There were a couple of really brutal days here.  Thank goodness for ponytails :)
With summer ending, I can't help but get so excited for fall!  My favorite season of the year.  I love the decorations, the holidays, the smells, the family events.  EEKKK, it just makes me squeal.  I have a few crafty projects I have been working on as well that I hope to have up here soon.  Are you all working on any fall projects?
Just a reminder Christmas is right around the corner.  If you haven't booked your photo session for the fall do so today.  I don't have many spots open. 

On the session today is Brenda and her two little ones, although Maghan isn't little anymore, it's so sweet to see a mother and her kids!  True love :)  Taylor was quite the ham during the session.  I am sure exactly like Hunter will be.  Enjoy!

You can view their slideshow below for more images from the session!

No comments: