Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Welcome Baby Grayson

Wednesday, May 01, 2013


So this little guy was born just a few weeks ago.  Loving his name- (it's Hunter's middle name) :)  Check out his adorable hair style, of course all natural.  I couldn't get over his hair do, probably for the fact that my kids had about 2 strands on their heads when they were born.
Sweet little Reagan had a grandpa haircut.  She was bald on top but had this patch of hair underneath like Peter Boyle from Everybody Loves Raymond.  Oh sweet Reagan.

Grayson's parents invited me to their home to capture Grayson and their lives.  Looking back at those first few weeks of having  newborn makes me kind of teary.  Everything is so new and smells so great.  And the sounds of the monitors or the music or even of the little sweet peas crying.  Oh I love it. (I don't miss it) but I love it enough to make me really enjoy doing these sessions.

I love capturing true life, especially at this stage.  Now let's get on with it and see some more of adorable Grayson.

You can view more images on the slideshow by clicking below



















No comments: