Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Meet Me!

Friday, September 01, 2006

My passion for photography came years ago when it started as a hobby to me, until I realized I really loved being behind the camera. There was something special about how it made me feel. I love sharing the joy of such wonderful moments in someone's life and capturing the biggest day of their life. I love being a part of one of the happiest days a family can go through. I am there when your "happily ever" started and I am always so blessed when I'm chosen to capture it for you.
Someone once told me they could tell when I photographed my family because they were so comfortable with me in their pictures and that is my goal to make you a part of my family and I hope I become part of yours. I am such a huge family person and when I get to be around everyone's family, it makes me feel at home. I take pictures for you that I would hope someone would take for me and my family. It's catching the sweet moments of the day, the funny and goofy moments, the tearful moments and the family moments that mean so much
- what other way would you want your pictures taken?
Please call to set up an appointment. We can customize any package to fits your needs and I'm available for national and worldwide travel. I hope to hear from you soon!
Smiles,
Mandy Hank

1 comment:

Micho said...

hey..hi.
I´m from El Salvador
I watched your work are amazing pictures
I love it,
adding something else, could you add me at your blog?
because, I had a trouble with the website
could be?
I´ll be grateful
blessings..:D