Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Lexi- Class of 2013 Chandler Senior Photographer

Thursday, April 04, 2013

We had some new couches delivered today. I am pretty excited about it. I can smell the new smell while editing these pictures today. The couches are kind of like a new car. You love the new-ness and the smell but you kind of miss the comfort of the older one. I sat down on the couches and yes they are comfy but not in the way that your body just melts into the cushions. I love that there are no rips, no stains, no holes. Yet I also kind of miss those. I know they are just couches but you spend a lot of time there as a family. It what you do for a Sunday afternoon nap. It is where you brain storm, or chat, snuggle or giggle as a family.
I am hoping we will be able to get situated with the adjustment soon, but for now they sure do look pretty!
In the midst of testing out the new couches, I have been editing this adorable Senior today. Isn't she just too cute for words? You can check out Lexi's slideshow and more images by clicking below..



If you haven't yet, click on over to our Facebook Page to "Like" us!



No comments: