Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Goyette Family-Phoenix Family Photographer

Thursday, December 11, 2014



So my last weekend of shooting is this weekend and the weather calls for rain. UGH!  I almost made it out of my busy season with no rain.  A few years ago I swear it rained every weekend and there was a lot of rearranging and bringing some umbrellas into the pictures.  They were still adorable but it definitely adds some stress to me.   Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, just not when I have sessions scheduled.  So I will continue to pray and cross my fingers and just show off these adorable families to you!

The Goyette Family has these adorable twins, full of personality.  Great with my camera and so photogenic!  They even showed me a great game of thumb war!  I think I grabbed some tips on how to win the next time I play :)

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking here!















No comments: