Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Santa's World

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving evening we took the kids to see Santa's World. It wasn't packed at all, we never had to wait in any lines and we all had a great time. We played many games that took all our money, rode a lot of rides, ate some really not so good for you but taste good food. I have to say the Ferris wheel was the extent of my daringness, and I think I bent the handle bar on that one a little bit too. But Reagan was a champ going on lots of big rides with Uncle Bill, Aunt Peggie and cousin Rylee. All the kids had a blast! Can't wait to go again next year!


Here is Aunt Peggie and Reagan!




Here is Rylee and Reagan taking it all in!






Here's Reagan out cold from a very eventful night! :)

No comments: