Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Irish Mist Golf Scramble

Sunday, November 19, 2006








I had a great opportunity to participate in a charity event on Saturday for the MS research Foundation. It was the 1st Annual Irish Mist Golf Scramble. The Scramble started at 8:00 am and we had over 110 players. A great turnout. The round of golf ended about 1:30 and we had a lunch and raffle to close out the afternoon. There were many contests involved on the holes, including longest drive, best score and although no one won it there was a "hole in one" contest to win a car. We all had a great time and it was for a great cause. I'm sure there will be many more great years for this golf scramble to get bigger and better and raise a ton of money. If you are interested in it please e-mail me and I will be sure to send out the e-mail next year for you to sign up.

No comments: