Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Christmas 2006

Monday, January 01, 2007

This is Cadyn and Reagan (cousins) and already best friends!

This was as close as Reagan would get to Santa, she still looks really uncomfortable doesn't she?
This was Christmas afternoon at our house celebrating with the family.
This is my sister Tisha and cousin Trenten.
This is my dad and cousin Jordan being really silly-
Hunter is really excited to see Santa!

This is Reagan looking at the front door when she heard Santa coming. She didn't want to get too close.
The kids opening their gifts
Hunter and Santa

I'm a little behind on posting, but I wanted to share a couple of pictures from my Christmas this year. We had a lot of fun but it was really exhausting this year. I think Mike and I were glad it won't be here for another year and we can rest up. Reagan was really into Christmas this year which made it a lot of fun for us. I can't wait to see what she'll be like next year. She liked seeing Santa but getting close to him doesn't excite her yet. Hunter of course had no idea what was going on. He really liked the bows and boxes. I'll guess he'll have to grow into his toys from Santa. We really had a wonderful time with our family and are so blessed to have everyone near by to spend it with. The Stephens Family, you are always near by in my heart- I love you-
To another great year 2006- Merry Christmas

No comments: