Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Hunter and Reagan

Monday, January 01, 2007






I wanted to give you all an update on Reagan and Hunter. Reagan is almost 3, growing so big and she makes us laugh all the time. Sometimes she says things and Mike and I just look at each other and try to think where she got that. She is so sweet with Hunter and is always such a big help to me. She wants to know where he is at all times and always needs to tell me when he spit up. Hunter is a little over 5 months old and truly the best little baby. I've never met a happier baby. He smiles all the time and he is so laid back. I guess boys really are easier. He is such a joy to have been added to our family. He also adores Reagan just as much and you can see it in his eyes when she talks to him they have a special bond. Hope you all enjoy the pictures-

No comments: