Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Alexis and David- Engagement Session

Monday, February 05, 2007

Alexis and David are my couple from New York. They both live in Manhattan and are having their wedding here in Arizona in April. Alexis grew up here. Luckily last weekend they both flew in to get some last minute details finished and I was able to sneak in a couple of photos and meet them for the first time. I really like this couple- they seem like they are pretty quite at first but once they loosen up their true personalities shine. I am looking forward to their wedding in April. Their wedding will be at the Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa. Should be beautiful- keep checking back for their wedding photos. You can check out the rest of their photos here at www.pictage.com







No comments: