Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Danielle and Jesse

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I love this couple! Their wedding is in a couple of weeks. We went up to Old Town Scottsdale and walked around. We walked over to the civic center and we took their dogs with us. The cutest bulldogs named Maggie and Emma. I think they got more attention than Jesse and Danielle. We rode around on the trolley and the driver was so nice to let them sit in his seat to take some pics. We waked over to Sugar Bowl and grabbed some great ice cream! This couple makes me smile every time I see a picture of them. They are so in love, love to cuddle and you can tell how much they adore each other. I had a great time taking these photos and hanging out with them. I can't wait til their wedding! Stay tuned- You can check out the rest of their pics at www.pictage.com-
Search Rogers/Llewelyn Engagement Session













No comments: