Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Brandi and Damion's Engagement Session

Monday, June 18, 2007

Meet Brandi and Damion. They are my good looking magazine models, well it felt like it shooting their Engagement Session. They are so cute and even cuter when they are together. They are getting married next month in Calistoga, California. I'm really excited to shoot their wedding since I have never been there. They are getting married at a vineyard. I actually shot Brandi's sister's wedding last December. Ross and Daradee were married at Sassi and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with this family again. They were great and really knew how to have a good time.


Their session a couple of weeks ago was really hot. I felt so bad for them. It was easy for me to sweat being behind the camera, but when you are sweating like crazy and trying to look nice for the pictures it's a little hard, but they pulled it off. We had a great time and I can't wait to shoot their wedding. Thanks Brandi and Damion for a great Engagement Session!!!























No comments: