Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Cantrell/Ghionis Workship

Monday, July 30, 2007





So I'm a little behind in my postings and I'm trying really hard to get caught up especially after this weekend.

Last Wednesday I went to a photography seminar that was taught by Bambi Cantrell and Jerry Ghionis. I really enjoy going to those types of workshops, I always walk away with something I can use in my business. This one in particular I really enjoyed. I learned a lot, everything from marketing tips, shooting tips and lighting tips. I hadn't heard either one of them speak before but really enjoyed everything they had to offer and teach. A couple of other photographers were there that I got to hang out with. Melissa Jill, Kim Jarman, Jennifer Bowen, Tracy Kreck and Elizabeth with Naturally Lit Photography.

No comments: