Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Calistoga, California

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last weekend we traveled to Calistoga for a wedding I was shooting for Brandi and Damion. Check back for the pictures, it was an awesome wedding.


But because the wedding was the same day as Hunter's first birthday we made it a family trip so I could see him for a bit before I went to the wedding. We had never been to Calistoga before and wow, it's so beautiful. There are so many vineyards and so many beautiful homes. The town is really small, it doesn't have things like a McDonald's or Target, but it had cute little boutique stores and cafes.


Friday afternoon we went to see Old Faithful Geyser that was in Calistoga. On Saturday morning we bought a little cake and took Hunter to the local park and had a little birthday party for him with the 4 of us. Me, Mike, Reagan and Hunter. We let the kids play on the swing sets for awhile, Hunter opened a couple of presents and we sang Happy Birthday. It was a sweet little morning.
I would really like to go back next time with just Mike and I and do some more wine tasting but we did have a great time and I'm glad we got to do something special for Hunter's birthday. His big birthday party is this weekend and I can't wait to share some pictures with you.


Then I was off to the wedding. Here are some pictures of our trip- take a look.Reagan and Hunter visiting the GeyserOld Faithful GeyserThis is the house Mike and I bought up there- ha, just kidding! This is the famous
Beringer wine Mansion. It was stunning, everything I would want in a house.
Hunter's birthday party in the park

Me and my little man

No comments: