Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Happy 1st birthday Hunter!!!!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm a day late in posting this but I was shooting my wedding in Napa on Saturday so I didn't have much time to post. We flew to Oakland on Friday morning to shoot a wedding in Calistoga on Saturday which was actually Hunter's birthday. I did get to spend the morning with him, so we bought him a cake, we went to a local park after breakfast had a little party for him. I even bought a balloon. We let the kids play in the park and then I had to pack up and get ready for the wedding. We are having a safari birthday party for him next weekend so check back for those pictures.


I can't believe how fast this year as gone by I swear it was just yesterday we brought him home. It definitely goes by quicker with the 2nd one. In fact my very first blog post was when Hunter was born. You can see it here. He has grown into such a wonderful little boy and has been such an awesome addition to our lives. Couldn't imagine them without him. He is such a happy little boy and he smiles all the time. I can't wait to see what he grows into. He was born July 21st, 2006. The hottest day of the year- it was 118 that day, can you believe it?




Hunter you are such an angel, we love you more than anything and are so glad you chose us as your family! Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!
Hunter's first momentsProud sister ReaganThe family looking in at the new arrivalLook how tiny he wasSexy!!!!! Showing the ladies what he's gotOur little man 1 year later!




No comments: