Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

We're off to Napa Valley

Thursday, July 19, 2007

So we leave on Friday morning to shoot Brandi and Damion's wedding in Calistoga, CA which isn't too far from Napa Valley. The wedding is at a vineyard and I'm really excited to shoot it. The whole "fam" is coming with me. So I'm packing up Mike, Reagan and Hunter and flying there on Friday morning. Hunter's first birthday is Saturday so of course I had to bring that little guy with me, couldn't not see him on his birthday. Can you believe he is 1 year old already? My goodness! I'll post about his birthday later.
I'll have limited access to my phone and e-mails so please be patient, I'll return the messages as soon as I can.
Wish me luck on the flight- I'm not a big flyer anyway and I have to drag 2 kids with me, oh what a stressful time! :)

No comments: