Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

ESPN here I come!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So I got to do a shoot for a magazine in Maricopa. The website and magazine are called 85239.com. It's Maricopa's zipcode. It's a small community magazine but it's really nice to find out about our little town. Things that are coming in, how it's growing, etc.
So I had an oppertuntity to shoot the Men's Maricopa Softball Tournament on Saturday. It was really hot that day, I got so sunburned. It was dirty and dusty but so much fun. I was really excited to branch out and shoot some other things. So check out the website and you can scroll through all my pictures. At the bottom of the article it says Photos by Mandy Hank! - Yeah!!!!

To the right of the article is a picture, you can click the arrows to scroll through all the images.
To read the article click here

No comments: