Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Dirty Laundry

Saturday, August 25, 2007




Ok so I just had to take a picture of this and share it with you. Our washing machine has been broken for 3 weeks. We were running out of clothes at the very end, in fact I wore a couple of long sleeved shirts because that is all I had to wear. And it's about 110 here.
But Thursday the Sears guy came out and I stayed home to wait for him. Apparently one of Hunter's socks was the cause, it was caught in a filter somewhere. Anyhoo, the washing machine was fixed and I spent all day doing laundry. I threw it all down stairs and started my washing job. Now these pictures are 3 weeks of mine, Mike's, Hunter's and Reagan's clothes along with sheets, towels, etc. And no my kids are not under the pile making it look bigger. I was stunned at how big the pile got. I did 11 loads of laundry on Thursday and I'm doing the rest of the piles this morning, so hopefully I will be all done soon. I'm guessing I have about 9-10 more. YIKES!!!!!!!

No comments: