Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Baby Ethan

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My aunt's good friend Jill and her husband just recently adopted Baby Ethan. I got to take some pictures of them the other day and was so happy to meet him. Jill is a personal organizer that owns her own business. It's called Operation: Organize! So you have to know how organized his nursery was. But not only was it really organized it was adorable. She did an awesome job decorating it.



Now back to Ethan, he had the cutest chubbiest cheeks. You just want to pinch them. He fell asleep of most of the shoot, I think he got next to mom and dad and just got to comfortable. We even tried to wake him u p a couple of times and he would open his eyes and go right back to sleep.



Here are some of my favorites from the day...

No comments: