Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Maricopa Ram Football

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday night I went out to the high school football game to take pictures for http://www.85239.com/. It's a local community website and magazine here in Maricopa. I was really surprised to see how many people were there last night as well as Maricopa has a marching band and cheerleaders. We are such a small community around here but seeing that made me think we are getting bigger.

I got to go on the sidelines to take the pictures with the team. I had to jump out of the way a couple of times, I thought I was going to get hit. I've seen footage of photographers and reports getting trampled and that doesn't look fun.

A huge monsoon storm came in that brought a ton of dirt. I had dirt in my teeth, in my eyes and ears. I could feel it in my hair, it was so gross but it was so much fun!

I have to admit I wanted to take pictures of the cheerleaders since I was one in high school. But I was there to do my job and take pictures of the game. Last night brought back a lot of memories from me and I would love to do it again.

Maricopa won last night 20-13! Here is the article so you can read the story and see the pictures I took that were posted online!

Good luck this season- GO RAMS!!!!!!



Here is a shot of our community watching the game!


These poor cheerleaders- this was not my camera. A huge dust storm came in right when the girls were performing. I felt so bad for them. None of us could see a thing. But they made it through. Right after this I ran to hide behind a wall but it didn't help much.

No comments: