Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

9/11- yes that's my birthday!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I know I know,
9/11 is really my birthday. And for the past 6 years I have not once woke up to not seeing footage of the planes crashing or a memorial service held in NYC. But the years have gotten better and know I think it's special(for lack of a better word) to have my birthday on this day.
I turned the big 29, that means I have 1 final year til I'm out of my 20's. My last year to accomplish all I wanted before 30. I sure hope I can do it. Although I did tell someone in high school I wanted to be married with 3 kids by the time I was 30 and I don't think that will happen. But 2 kids is close enough, and sometimes I feel like I have 3 with my husband anyway! :)
I had a nice day, I had flowers delivered to me at work from my parents, my office bought me lunch and had a nice ice cream cake for me and we went out to dinner and I lived it up (well as much as moms can really do). A couple of drinks, appetizer, a big cheesy hamburger and desert. Calories are free on your birthday- didn't you know that? Well they are on my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day...man you make me feel old. I keep thinking if I hang around all you younger gals it will start taking years off of me, but it has not worked so far. By the way calories are free on your birthday:) and well any other day you feel is necessary, at least in my book!