Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Osheel Family

Sunday, October 21, 2007

This is one of my favorite cutie patootie families! Meet Jeremy, Brooke, Reve and Gage. I've known Brooke since high school and she has herself one adorable family. We went down on Mill for some great shots. We had a great time and I couldn't help but love all these photos.

Her little boy Gage is 6 weeks younger than Hunter and those boys get along very well and I'm sure as they get older they will be closer. But he reminds me so much of Hunter.
Reve loves the camera, I'm sure you can tell from these photos and I just know she will be a big star someday- watch out Hollywood.
I can't tell you how much I love this family and how special they are to me. Brooke and her family are very dear to me and I was so glad I was able to take some pictures for them.
Thank you so much Jeremy, Brooke, Reve and Gage for letting me tag along, oh and thanks Jeremy for the slice of pizza!!


Check out their slideshow here.

By the way if you are looking for Christmas photos I still have a few spaces left before Christmas so call me or e-mail asap to set up your session!




Daddy's little girl...

Big Boy Gage!

AWWWWW.......

See I told you she was going to be a star....she's adorable

The cutie patootie couple

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great job. I am so proud of you!
Love, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
That was absolutely exceptional. Great work, I thoroughly enjoyed the
presentation. Be blessed.
DJ Ray Mar

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful. They are so creative. What a beautiful family as well. -
Jessica

Anonymous said...

This was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your pictures are fantastic. I'm keeping you in mind when I'm able to spend the money to have our family pics taken. I wouldn't want anyone else to do them. I love your work!!-Michelle Cruz

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy.
Really, really good. I love it.-Daniel Wagner Film

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

Wow... what great pictures. Creative and life like you really brought the emotion out in the photgraph. Brooke & Jeremy, you have a beatiful family.

Love it... Thanks for sharing
Lori