Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Workshop Day 4

Friday, January 25, 2008

Our last day was yesterday, another long day. We had class in the morning and then drove to a tiny dirt road and we were able to shoot a model. This was pretty exciting for me since I don't usually shoot models, or at least professional ones. :)

It pretty much rained on us the entire time and we would all hide our cameras underneath our coats, shoot a few shots and then hide it again.
I was really sad to leave last night- but really excited to come home and see my family. I missed them so much.
Things are pretty much back to normal now but I will always have those 4 days and will never forget them- it was awesome.


Here are of few of my favorite images from yesterday...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look great! I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I bet your kiddo's were so excited to see you :) It was AWESOME getting to meet and shoot with you. I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time...you definitely broadened my experience with Mike!! Love you girlie :)

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are gorgeous!

Studio P Photography said...

Gorgeous work! I am jealous of you getting to work with a model. ;o)

Tammy M. said...

Hey Mandy -

Love your images! Last week was crazy wild learning so much.

Laura Kay Photography said...

WOW! so good! i love this shoot. good job!