Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Say a prayer for my mom

Friday, February 22, 2008


My mom checks in to the hospital tomorrow morning to have surgery on her arm. If you missed the previous post, over the weekend when we were out of town my mom fell down some stairs and broke her arm in 3 spots and now has to have surgery. Of course it couldn't have been a clean break, cast it up and you're good. Apparently the doc has to put 7-8 pins in her arm. She really messed it up. The surgery should be about 1 - 1 1/2 hours long.

I know she's pretty nervous, my dad and I are the pros at surgery- between the two of us we have had 16 surgeries- and I think we are pretty healthy. (maybe it's just bad luck) I've only had 5 of those, all different parts of my body.

So please send out warm wishes and say a prayer tonight for her, I know she would appreciate it and so would I. We'll all be at the hospital tomorrow by her side at 5:30am. I'll keep you posted of how it goes.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

aww, mom!! Please send her our best...I hope that she is doing okay and is recovering nicely. I hate it when ANYONE has to go to the hospital, especially my mom! Tell her we'll be praying for and thinking of her. xoxo

~Courtney