Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Krista and Tim's Engagement Session

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Meet Krista and Tim, they are getting married at Orange Tree Golf Resort next month. Krista and Tim are high school sweethearts which is so stinkn' cute. :)
I always try and get my couples to do something they enjoy doing for their Engagement Session. It just makes things so much easier and comfortable. When I heard Krista and Tim like to go to the Zoo, I got so excited! Shooting at the Zoo is one of my favorite places to shoot. Love it.
They were so sweet with each other. It's always neat to see how a couple interacts with each other, and they are just so darn cute. Cutie Patooties- definitely!
They also are expecting their first child in June. I know their wedding will be beautiful and I can't wait til next month to show it to you! :)
Thanks so much Krista and Tim, I had a great time- you guys were naturals!

Click here to see their slideshow








I think Krista looks so beautiful in these shots- she must be glowing!

Here's Krista kissing her "prince", even though Tim is really her prince!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Mandy loo...these ROCK! This is my favorite session you've done as of late...so creatively free, I really love it! The second to last one just really is something else! Fantastic work!!

Sublime Studios said...

These are really cute!