Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Simply Elegant's tables

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last week Julie with Simply Elegant Event and Floral Design asked me take some pictures of some tables she had put together. I've been meaning to get to her store but the schedule just hasn't worked out. She actually was in an open house at a Sheraton up in North Phoenix and has some tables displayed so I went and took some pics of the tables. I am always amazed and what Julie and her team can pull off with these tables. When you see what can be done to turn your wedding completely elegant, you can't help but book her on the spot. She's amazing and has a great personality to go along with her great work!


Here are some of my favorite images

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures Mandy!