Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Princess Reagan turns 4

Sunday, March 23, 2008

We gave Reagan a Princess Tea Party here at the house on Saturday afternoon. Michelle Cruz with Lil Princess Tea Time helped me with the party. Michelle brought everything, the dresses, the make-up, the "tea", the table setting, decorations, games, crowns, necklaces, music, you name it. My house transformed into a Princess wonderland. I don't think I've ever seen so much pink and purple in our kitchen and living room. Michelle did such an awesome job- thanks Michelle!
Reagan had her 13 favorite big girl princess friends join her for the big event and no boys were allowed. Not even Daddy or Prince Hunter.
When the girls arrived they all picked out their favorite dress and then headed over to "make-up" or as Reagan calls it "nake-up".

The girls played some princess games, my favorite, pin the lips on the frog. The girls then sat down for some tea and crumpets, well actually apple juice and cookies. After presents, cake and ice cream, I think all the princess were quite exhausted. I know this mom princess was probably hit the worse. I think Saturday was more exhausting that my actual wedding day. Making sure 13 princesses are taken care of and have a great time is not easy. Especially when 1 of them is your own daughter.
I know Reagan had the time of her life Saturday, she's still talking about it this morning. You know as we pick of the glitter, try and find room for all the new toys she got and try to just relax after such a hard day.
Wait a minute, why is Mike so tired today, he wasn't even here. He can't use that excuse- oh well. Here are some of my favorites from Saturday and don't forget to enjoy the slideshow. My good friend Jennifer from Ograce Photography helped me out and took some pictures for me- thanks so much Jennifer, you were a big help!

I'm off to go pick up more glitter off the floor-



Some details of the event




Reagan's very happy, don't you think?




Melodie at Sugarlips Cakery made this awesome cake for Reagan- it matched her invitations. How adorable is this? She always does such an awesome job- Can't wait to pick out Hunter's next cake

Reagan taking it all in- :)

Princess Cadyn having a "princess moment". We had quite a few of these with 13 princess ages 3-9- yikes!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How sweet, looks like they all had such a great time!

Courtney said...

aww these are adorable!! Happy belated Birthday!!