Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Big Concert

Saturday, April 05, 2008


Ok so we are off today to go see the greatest rock band ever! Ok well at least my 20 month old son thinks so- The Wiggles are in town. We bought tickets for him months ago because I have to admit, Hunter is probably the biggest Wiggles fan you will ever meet. The other day he went to sleep with a Wiggles t-shirt on and the next morning he would not let me take it off of him, so he wore it all day.

This kid is nuts about the Wiggles. I know he is going to have the time of his life and I can assure you he will throw the biggest temper tantrum ever when the show is over and we have to go home.

Wish Mike and I luck that we have to sit through the Wiggles for about 2 hours :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

haha oh dear Lord! Piper loves them, too. Let me know if it was bearable!! lol I bet it was fun to watch the kiddo's get all excited, though!

Tammy M. said...

Don't forget to eat some....Fruit Salad...Yummy...Yummy.