Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Alaina + Jeremy= E-Session

Wednesday, April 09, 2008


Meet Alaina and Jeremy. They are getting married in October. When we first started talking about where to take their Engagement photos, they weren't quite sure what to do. I always send out a questionnaire to my couples to get to know them a little better. Secretly I'm trying to find the best place ever to take their pictures- something they feel comfortable doing. And when Alaina and Jeremy both picked Home Depot as one of their places they go the most- I knew it had to be there. They have been fixing up their house for sometime now and are at Home Depot all the time. When I first pitched the idea to Alaina, I'm not sure she was thrilled with it but I kept reminding them to "think outside the box". I also added a few "trust me's" in there!
They also go to a place called Sushi Brokers up in Scottsdale so I knew we needed to get a bite to eat- let's go there! I'm not a fan of sushi although I still like the "idea" of it.

Here are a few of my favs through out the day.










I had a great time getting to know this couple, they are so much and I'm so glad they trusted me- it was worth it in the end because I think their pictures came out so adorable! You can see more of their session by checking out their slideshow HERE

Thank you so much Alaina and Jeremy- I'm really looking forward to October! :)

12 comments:

Courtney said...

aww Mandy, I love this session! The one of them walking down the aisle is my favorite and in the shopping cart. So creative! Great work girl!

Andrea said...

These are so cute! Good job!

O Grace Photography said...

You are one creative chic! That's why we all love ya:)

M-I-L said...

Mandy, what great pictures. As the Mom of the Bride, I have to say a big thanks for giving us great memories of Alaina's engagement. Can't wait til October to see the wedding pics.

Unknown said...

Love your creative side, Mandy! I don't know the couple, but I would bet that they'll look back years from now and be glad that they picked quirky places that meant something to them when they were starting out together.

Unknown said...

Love your creative side, Mandy! I don't know the couple, but I would bet that they'll look back years from now and be glad that they picked quirky places that meant something to them when they were starting out together.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS! We cannot thank you enough for the amazing memories you have given us. We are excited for the wedding!

Anonymous said...

The home depot photos are adorable! BTW your maiden name wasn't mallat was it?

Mandy Hank said...

Thanks Justine- it was actually Mallett? Do I know you? :)

Anonymous said...

POMMIE :) CDS

Mandy Hank said...

Shut up sista! OMG! What are you doing- send me your e-mail? How did you find this blog?
mandy@mandyhank.com

Anonymous said...

LOL.... Small world.. i actually was googling for Melodie's info for sugarlips and came across your blog.. small world! I will e-mail you!