Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

2nd shootin' at DC with the OG

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Saturday I helped my good friend Jennifer with Ograce Photography at DC Ranch. This was a really big wedding and she needed some extra help. This wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was all a mixture of creams, tans, golds and whites. The details in this wedding were amazing! The church was all candle-lit with ivory candles. Beautiful was an understatement.

The bridal party were gorgeous and that always makes were wonderful pictures. And the fact that the bride and groom look like they stepped out of a Vanity Fair Magazine was so beyond great!

The reception was held at DC Ranch under a tent. The weather was perfect, the flowers were wonderful, I don't think anyone could have asked for a nicer wedding. There are very few weddings that make me want to do it all over again. To go through the stress of the planning but when I see weddings like this the thoughts start rolling again. :)


This wedding really was just amazing and it was awesome to take pictures of. I think Jennifer had a lot on her plate but she was awesome to work with again. Thanks Jennifer for having me tag along!


Here are a few of my favorites.


The church was stunning!






One of the ring bearers rolled this adorable buggy down the aisle.




The kiss.




This bride is just stunning and so easy to photograph.



Ring shot on the grass









How sexy is this shot- I love it, I think it was my favorite of the day




Wonderful table settings- gorgeous!!!

I layed on the floor to get the top of the tent. It was covered in tulle and a beautiful crystal chandelier hung from the center.



The groom's parents during the toast- so sweet


Beautiful couple during their first dance.


How cool is this cake?

Some fun at the reception- love this shot!!!



5 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my gosh...I love all of these. you did a fabulous job girl! Really...these are all gorgeous!!!

Mandy Hank said...

Thank you girlie- of course we didn't have to do much with everyone and everything beautiful!

O Grace Photography said...

Thanks for helping us out! It is always fun to have you in the mix. We love you:) I am sure we will be shooting again soon!

Sublime Studios said...

What an amazing wedding! You did such a great job! And what a dress she had for you to work with.. a dream! I know the bride and groom are going to love that they hired you!

Em said...

these are GORGEOUS! and that dress is to die for.... beautiful job!