Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Photographer Assistant Position Open!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I'm in need of an assistant for the fall. I'm looking for someone who is outgoing, loves to have a good time, a hard worker, very organized and responsible. This is a part-time position that will be available starting in the fall.

I will need help with editing, assisting me with weddings, family sessions and some light office work.

You will be working some weekends.


If you or anyone you know might be interested please send in your resume to mandy@mandyhank.com.

I will be holding interviews in August. The deadline to get your resume in is August 24, 2008.
If you have any questions please call 1-800-284-3699.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'll do it, but I must warn you in advance...my commute may take a while..is Florida too far to drive? haha

Hope you find someone great!!

~Courtney

Nina said...

Sounds like a wonderful oppurtunity and I will be in touch. I can also be reached at brownsn@cox.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.