Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Happy Birthday all you July-ers

Thursday, July 10, 2008



Years ago July was not a big "family" birthday month for us. We had my sister's and my grandmother's and that is pretty much it. But through out the years my goodness has it turned into a busy birthday month. By the end of the month, I'm exhausted. So I just wanted to take the time to list the birthdays and wish them all a very happy birthday. If I forget anyone please know I'm so sorry but you can image with this list how hard it is to keep up. There is 13!

July 3rd- Bailey
July 4th-Kylee and George Steinbrenner (Mike makes us celebrate his birthday every year of course)
July 5th-Mema, Gerard
July 6th- Mike
July 12th- Tara
July 21st- Hunter - my little man is going to be 2-yeah!!
July 24th- Kristy, Jeremy and Chad
July 27- Cadyn
July 29-Keith

Happy Birthday everyone!

No comments: