Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Pool.Hamburgers.Fireworks and Cupcakes

Saturday, July 05, 2008

For July 4, we headed over to my aunt and uncle's house. We were just going to hang out in the pool, bbq and let the kids have a good time. Which they really did. It was hot yesterday but it was pretty nice in the pool. Plus I wanted to show some pics of my kids- they haven't been on the blog in awhile!



Cadyn


The girls- showing their personalities





Here's my handsome man


Ok this is the most you will see me in a bathing suit. :)


We brought out the slip n slide!


Trenten














And then we moved to the trampoline- Hunter's favorite of the day!


And then he tried to blow bubbles, poor little guy, there wasn't anything in this bottle but he blew and blew hoping something would come out of that wand.


And when bubbles don't come out, you just eat the wand. Oh to be a two year old.


Cupcake? What cupcake? I didn't eat a cupcake mom. :)

2 comments:

O Grace Photography said...

You look great! The hat is so fun:)

Rachel Brooke said...

They are so cute! I love that trampoline shot too.