Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Macaulay Family

Saturday, October 18, 2008


Meet Bryan, Melodie, Jayelin, Kiernan and Gryffin. Melodie is by far the best "cake lady" ever! She makes all my cakes and I love every single one of them. She owns Sugarlips Cakery so if you are ever in need of a birthday, wedding, anniversary, Christmas or any day cake, give her a call.
I was so happy when she let me know she wanted family pictures of her family. I was really excited to meet them all. I really hope Melodie loves her pictures as much as I love her cakes. I wanted her to be just as excited and thrilled with my work as I am with hers.
So thank you again Melodie for making such wonderful cakes and I hope you love all my ingredients I put in my pictures! :)
Their song choice is awesome and fits their family perfect! I love it!

You can view more of their images on their slideshow by CLICKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!















No comments: