Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Naughty or Nice?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I decided I wanted to "try" to take the kids again to see Santa- in previous years Reagan hasn't been so welcoming with him. She loves him across the room but up close- no way! So for a few months I've been trying to coach her on him and repeatedly tell her, he won't hurt her, he's a really nice man, yada yada yada.
I also thought it would be a good idea if we went during the week when there wasn't a line out the door. In case we waited 2 hours to see him on a Saturday afternoon and got up there and she started screaming.
Hunter of course in so "un-enthused" by him and gets excited for a brief moment and moves on to something else. The attention span of a two year old-aahhhhhh.
So we waited about 20 minutes and got this.......

Hunter of course was our little ham and Reagan actually talked to him and told him what she wanted for Christmas. :)

No comments: