Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

A little website Spring Cleaning!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

So every time I upload a slideshow it goes on my website and unfortunately the more you add the squishier it gets in there so I need to do some spring cleaning.

If you want to purchase a DVD of your family, wedding, Engagement or any other slideshow I've done in the last few years you may do so until May 31, 2009. After that all the slideshows that were done prior to May 2008 will be taken off the internet. All slideshows will now be kept online for 1 year.

Yes the same song and images will be on the DVD!

Each DVD will be $50.00. If you have multiple slideshows to purchase you may buy one, get one half off but only until May 31, 2009. After that each DVD will be full price.

Please e-mail me if you would like to purchase a DVD of your slideshow..

And because a blog post is not a post without a picture, here's your daily dose of Reagan and Hunter!




1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

I love Reagan's face! :)