Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Brook and her little ones!

Monday, May 04, 2009

Brook decided to take me up on the Mother's Day Mini Session Special we have going on through the month of May.
I was so excited and honored to give her some great photos for Mother's Day. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

A few little kisses!






My favorite of the day



This is what it's all about!


We still have openings for the Mother's Day Mini Session Special in May.
Call us at 1-800-284-3699 to book your session today!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

freakin' precious!!!! I just LOVE all of these. You caught some seriously fabulous moments that she will always treasure!! Awesome job, girlie!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB Mandy. Brook is going to treasure these. Now I want some..... :)

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me...oooops.

Brooke (the other Brooke) LOL