Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Trent and Aaron- Seniors

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Trent and Aaron's mom called me up to schedule their senior sessions. She had twins and I was really excited, being it was my first twins senior shoot. I didn't know what they looked like and when I got there I was worried I wouldn't know which was which. But as you can see with these two young men, they don't look anything a like and once you spend a little time with them, they are different in personalities as well.
They both play baseball for Hamilton High School so I wanted to incorporate that for them. They are right in the middle of playoffs- so send good wishes their way!
These boys are really sweet and were not shy in front of the camera. My camera loves models like that!! :)

Thanks Karen, Trent and Aaron for a great session! Congratulations on graduating and good luck next year!!


Click here to view their slideshow












































1 comment:

Tami Proffitt said...

how fun and cute are these older set of guys!

great captures! xoxo