Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Gardea Family

Tuesday, November 03, 2009


I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. We surely did. My kids are still young enough that I can influence them a little bit of what to be for Halloween. Last year they were Superman and Wonder Women, although Reagan kept calling her "Women Girl." This year I suggested pirates and boy where they both adorable. I don't know how many more years my suggestions will still be "cool." But I'll keep trying as long as I can.

We went to my friend Natalie's neighborhood to go trick or treating. Natalie's birthday is also on Halloween so she knows every year she'll be trick or treating. As a mom you'd much rather celebrate Halloween with your kids than celebrate another year older but we went and had a nice little party to remind her she isn't overlooked on that special day.
We made it to about 15 houses and Hunter came walking down the sidewalk, handed me his candy bucket and said, "Mom!, that's it!!!" He had had it and although wanted more candy, surely he didn't want to work so hard for it. Each house we pushed him to go a little farther and every house, he say the same thing. Poor little guy. We made it home, pretty early. I plopped us all on the couch to watch Charlie Brown's Halloween special and we all passed out asleep before 8:30. Poor Mike had to put us all to bed. That was our exciting party night, much different from about 10 years ago when I was single with no kids. :)

On another note, I've been super busy trying to get every one's Christmas pictures up and ready before the holidays. Here's the Gardea Family. I shot them as well last year and it's always so nice to see how much the kids grow. Mia was wonderful and such an adorable cutie in front of the camera!!!





















You can view their slideshow by clicking here!!

No comments: