Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Just one more picture honey

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mike hears these words all the time. It's time for dinner and I just want to edit one more picture. Which would be ok but he knows me and knows "one more picture" means 30 more minutes.
I can't help it but sometimes I just get on a roll and really need to finish that last batch or finish the next 300 pictures.
Today for lunch, I started to make Hunter and I some lunch. In the middle of my grilled cheese grilling, I thought, I'll run over to the computer for a minute and edit a picture. In my focus I started to smell something burning and realized I was cooking lunch and oops. My grilled cheese sandwich is more than grilled don't you think?
Thank goodness I'm not in charge of the turkey tomorrow.

No comments: