Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

My little man is starting Kindergarden

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh my goodness! Can you believe my little man will be starting Kindergarten in July? Oh it leaves me speechless. I can't imagine what my days will be like without him. When Reagan started Kindergarten, I wasn't horribly upset because Hunter was there with me. Even though Hunter goes to preschool 3 mornings a week, it will be totally different to not have him everyday for lunch. I think I might be a little lonely. Hunter and I have had a lot of "lunch dates" over the last few years. Just me and him.
In one way I am excited when I think of all the "me time" I'll have during the days, or not having to prepare snacks, not having to listen to Spongebob Squarepants while I'm working. But on the other hand. I know those things are here for only a short while.
So I will cherish the rest of the days I have with Hunter before he is off to be a big Kindergartner. I have 5 months to do some extra special things with him. And next year when I have them both in school all day, I'm hoping to be able to volunteer more in their classrooms and give them some one and one attention.
Hunter started a new preschool a few weeks ago and I just love the school. I wish I had enrolled him in this one years ago. On Friday they had a "Arizona Snowball Fight" which for Phoenix means a "marshmallow fight!" I brought my camera to take pics of the kiddos and as I turned around, I saw this darting right for me.

No comments: